NOTICE OF JOB OFFER
NOW HIRING FULL-TIME PHYSICAL THERAPISTS!
At Orthopedic Spine and Sports Physical Therapy (OSSPT) we are a growing company seeking to add to our exceptional staff. The job site will be located in the heart of Moore, between South 19th Street and South 4th Street within the Oklahoma Business Center at for our location at 1700 S. Broadway Street Ste. B, Moore, OK 73160.
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Achievable Bonus Opportunities (Quarterly, Yearly)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Retirement with Matching Contributions
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Professional Dues & Malpractice Insurance
- Continuing Education (including Residency/Fellowship)
- A fun and relaxed work environment with staff eager to work with and learn from one another.
Physical Therapist Job Responsibilities:
- Restores patient’s function, alleviates pain, and prevents disabilities.
- Assessing and interpreting evaluations.
- Instructing, encouraging, and assisting patients in performing physical activities and manual exercises.
- Providing manual therapy treatment.
- Evaluates fit of prosthetic and orthotic devices.
- Completes discharge planning and designs home exercise programs.
- Documents patient care services.
- Maintains confidential information.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Attending educational workshops and participating in professional societies.
- Developing and conducting in-service training programs.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements.
- At least 4 years of job experience in an outpatient orthopedic setting.
- Certified in Trigger Point Dry Needling.
- Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist.
- Strong manual therapy and clinical reasoning skills.
- FAAOMPT (Fellow in the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists) candidate.
- Credentialed clinical instructor.
We are an equal opportunity employer and look forward to talk with you about the job opening. To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
“Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes… the ones who see things differently — they’re not fond of rules… You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things… they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.”
– Steve Jobs