We are a therapist owned and operated outpatient practice in the Oklahoma City market. Opening in 2016, we have become a destination PT clinic for patients throughout the entire metro. Our patient population is almost entirely orthopedic and sports based and we truly have the highest and most diversely trained staff, including multiple fellows in AAOMPT, Orthopaedic and Sports Certified Specialists, OnBaseU Certified clinicians, Licensed Athletic Trainers, etc.
Our highly skilled team of clinicians places an emphasis on Manual Therapy, incorporating dry needling, blood flow restriction training, IASTM, and other advanced skills learned in residency/fellowship and other advanced CEU courses. Our treatment philosophies are evidence based and focus on functional and tissue specific exercises. Five of our PT’s each have 10+ years of clinical experience, providing an amazing opportunity for anyone wanting to work with, be challenged by, and learn from physical therapy leaders in our community.
We are currently hiring for our Moore location, but we are expanding into the NW OKC metro, and with our company demand, we will be regularly hiring highly motivated and talented Physical Therapists to join our team.
At OSSPT, our highest priority is patient satisfaction and our employees are our biggest assets to allow us to achieve those results. Working at OSSPT is the best of both worlds. Employees will work side by side next to owners, employee voices are truly heard, and we have a strong family workplace environment; while still offering all the perks and benefits of a large company and opportunities for true ownership as well.
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly & year-end bonuses
- Sign-on bonus
- Paid residency/fellowship
- Structured mentorship
- $2,500.00 CEU stipend every cycle
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off & paid holidays
- Retirement plan with company match
- New parent perks
- Malpractice insurance, licensure dues & APTA dues
- Flexible work schedules (4 or 5 day work weeks)
- Blocked out documentation time
- Growth opportunities into niche markets, management, & ownership
- A strong passion to continually develop and grow as a professional
- A willingness to treat even the most difficult patient with empathy and exceptionalism
- Ethical and timely documentation
- Possess a true team first mentality
- Passion and interest on delivering outcome driven clinical care
- Willingness to be an active participant in championing our Company’s mission, vision, and core values
- Current or pending state license
- Graduate from an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- NEW GRADS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Please email your resume Jeff@OSSPT.com or call (405) 735-8777 for more information.
“Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes… the ones who see things differently — they’re not fond of rules… You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things… they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.”
– Steve Jobs